Please stay with it as it is a work in progress beta for the moment.
Anyway v0.2 released to market and extensions with a better explanation on how to setup and use PhoneMarks.
If you didn't catch it or read it follow these instructions;
- Install the Chrome Extension.
- Create a folder within your bookmarks called 'Mobile Bookmarks'.
- Add a bookmark to this folder.
- Sync your bookmarks - and authorise access to your GoogleDocs.
- Install the Android Application.
- Link your Google account with the application.
- Hit Sync!
PhoneMarks should now sync. It will also handle folders within the Mobile Bookmarks folder, prefixing them within your phones bookmark lists!
Once this release is stable, I'll get on with the background (automatic) and Phone to Chrome updates.