Thursday, May 19, 2011

PhoneMarks Development Notes 11/05

Sorry about the delay in the latest development notes, my wife gave birth to my second child at the start of the month and I have been trying to sleep/catch up since then.

Anyway, just released a minor update that includes a new settings page for setting your account. This is for an ongoing support issue - this page gives access to a simple log - and for future setting control - auto-sync time and folder character. I will also try and develop a testing page which will allow new users to check that the PhoneMarks system works on their phone before the full install/setup. This testing page will simply try and add/remove bookmarks - confirming it works.

As far as my development, I have almost got the background synchronisation working in the Chrome Extension - the current development version is working well. Hopefully I'll be able to release this part in the next couple of weeks and then get on to adding it to the Android Pro version.

The Samsung issue is still a hot topic and I do want to solve it, but what with the birth and sleepless nights I haven't had time to check. Will also try and look in to this over the coming weeks.

Thanks to all again - an issues with PhoneMarks, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Further Info